We will expand the production and warehouse hall built for the company AdamS in 2014 and build a mechanised hall with a social and office part. The total area of the extension and construction of the new facility will amount to approx. 6.000 m2.
The first hall for 2×3 was built in 2011. 5 years later, in 2016, we handed over to the Investor the keys to the completed second building. Currently we are starting work on the third investment for the company 2×3.
The company Meblomaster for the fourth entrusted us with the task of constructing a production and storage facility. The facility will spread over the area of 4,700 m2. We would like to thank Mebloamster for their trust and loyalty.
CoBouw Polska Sp. z o.o. is a Polish-Dutch construction company that has the capital of international experience. We specialize in the construction of industrial complex facilities nationwide and provide our Investors with a packet of measurable business advantages and results that they are fully satisfied with.
- We transform Investors’ needs and individual preferences into modern, functional, and elegant projects within specific budget frames.
- We lead Investors step-by-step through the entire investment process – from a needs analysis through support in selecting a parcel of land and the conceptual-design phase all the way up to turnkey construction.
- We take over all the formal duties, complete the documentation and obtain the necessary permits.
- We build based on the latest technologies and innovative solutions to adapt the facility to day-to-day and future needs.
- We combine business functionality with stylish pattern-designing and take care of all details to obtain an effect that often exceeds the expectations of the most demanding Investors.
- We carry out the whole process ourselves thanks to the experienced engineering staff and our own assembly brigades.