Over the past years DreamPen has continued to consolidate its leader position among Polish pen manufacturers. The company’s offer includes promotional pens that are personalised according to customer needs by specific colours, overprints, or individual clips.
The new production facility and office building will be built in Lubuskie Province, at Zielona Gora, where DreamPen Company has its head office.
The new facility will be built as an extension to the existing establishment of the Investor. According to our project the new facility and the existing floor will be connected by a link. The entire industrial floor will be completed by a two-storey office building adjacent to it. The total area of the investment will be 1.800 m2.
- construction design to get a building permit
- delivery and assembly of the steel structure of the hall
- wall and roof cladding of the hall
- installation of window and door joinery in the hall
- connecting passage between the hall in construction and the existing production plant
- social-office building
- finishing works in the office and employees facilities building
- industrial floor
- external and internal installations
- works on external road infrastructure around the facility
The whole building of our design will be modern and stylish. The office building will feature an individual character provided by large glazed areas divided with façade elements imitating natural wood.