Indeka is a transport and forwarding company. The company’s activities are focused in European countries.
The nearly 12,000-square-metre investment will be developed in the Słupsk Special Economic Zone in the Płaszewko subzone.
- preparation of design documentation and obtaining a building permit
- earthworks with foundations
- delivery and installation of the hall together with the complete cladding and installation of window and door joinery, gates and transhipment systems, as well as light bands, smoke dampers and smoke curtains in the hall
- floors in the hall
- equipping the hall with warehouse racks
- apron around the building
- manoeuvre yard for trucks
- installation of a fence and entrance gate
- retaining walls
- reception room with barrier
- internal and external installations
The Indeka warehouse is a perfect example of how a simple shape of a building can be presented in an extraordinary way, thanks to the skilful combination of colours. Modern, large, illuminated logo was an inspiration for us to create the design.