Drewco is a Polish company manufacturing furniture and furniture components made of solid wood. The investor particularly appreciates modernity in product design and manufacturing technology.
The facility to be extended is located in Chojna in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship in Poland.
The area of new production hall will amount to 1500 m2 and of the roofing – to more than 500 m2.
- construction projects
- groundworks and foundations
- delivery and installation of the hall
- wall and roof cladding of the hall
- installation of lighting bands
- installation of window and door joinery,docs
- industrial floor
We will build a production hall that in terms of style and aesthetics will be similar to the previously completed project. The final result of both projects will be a complex of two halls in which Drewco’s production will be concentrated.